This project is read-only.

How to get manual or documentation for Vivosocial???

Apr 18, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Hi, i really need some manual or documentation for vivosocial. i need to know how to configure each module of vivosocial. since the latest of vivosocial is only the module, not package with dnn anymore, so i'm a little bit confuse on how to configure it. the vivosocial site vivoware.com was also not active anymore.
is there anyone who has some manual or documentation of vivosocial? i really appreciate. thanks

Regards,

Yugi
May 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM
May 12, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Hi many thanks for your reply.
I'm quite interested about this project. Do you have any details for the upcoming changes?

What is the best skin to use with the modules? I've been having problems with using a fullwidth skin with the profile module

Do you have a site template or a nice setup for the modules ? I like to see the "default" or "best-practice" implementation. I've seen on youtube that at some time you had a default config for a dotnetnuke 6.2xxx community edition... would love to get my hands on that.

thanks thanks!

Cordialement
Grégory Demotchkine

2013/5/12 xfernal <[email removed]>

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com