Version 2012.02.17 of VivoSocial has been released. If you experienced any issues with the previous version, please update your modules to the 2012.02.17 release and see if they persist. You can download the new releases from social.codeplex.com or our downloads page. If you have any questions about this release, please post them in our Support forums. If you are experiencing a bug or would like to request a new feature, please submit it to our issue tracker.
- Users can now select Bing, as well as Google, for the map provider.
- Fixed issue where special characters were being corrupted when editing an item.
- Additionally, editing items directed to a malformed URL in some cases.
- Fixed issue with forum posts. Replies would become orphaned if the post that the reply was made in reference to is deleted.
- There is an issue with the subscription information not saving. This release fixes the problem, but only if Use Hosted jQuery Version is disabled in the Host Settings. This is due to the popup dialog not working properly with the latest version of jQuery/jQueryUI.