Version 7.2.1 of VivoSocial has been released. If you experienced any issues with the previous version, please update your modules to the 7.2.1 release and see if they persist. If you have any questions about this release, please post them in our Support forums. If you are experiencing a bug or would like to request a new feature, please submit it to our issue tracker.
* There are new wrapper tokens, ISLOCALURL
, for whether or not the URL field value(on the submission form) points on site or off site.
* Categories were not being saved when editing forum posts.
* Google Map Key in II is now optional. If not supplied the one in WebControl Panel will be use.
* The subscribe options were not saving if the module shared a page with an instance of Search Directory.
* The counter for total number of messages was not updating when messages were deleted.
* Removed the All Users option from the Edit Permissions page.
* From the list view, sub-category items were not being displayed when the parent category was selected.