Version 7.1.1 of VivoSocial has been released. If you experienced any issues with the previous version, please update your modules to the 7.1.1 release and see if they persist. You can download the new releases from social.codeplex.com or our downloads page. If you have any questions about this release, please post them in our Support forums. If you are experiencing a bug or would like to request a new feature, please submit it to our issue tracker.
* Adding a bookmark was throwing an error.
* Several of the module views were loading a blank container.
* Adding or deleting the module was causing an error.
* Added validation to the "add bookmark" field.
* "Invite to group" link was causing an error.
* MiniProfile was causing a "Nullable object must have a value" error in some cases.
* This version fixes the "Could not load file or assembly 'Vivo.Modules.SocialLicense.Helper" error when updating settings.
* In some cases, the module settings were missing labels.
* Messages were not being sent.
* There is a new setting that allows for the Enable/Disable of using the admin email account for sending messages, as opposed to the user's email.
* Email notifications are now templatable.
* Fixed issue with approving uploads.
* Added code to set the default template.
* Found a case in the code where if API search is enabled, then it may return only records from the search provider and not from local db.
* Fixed issue with broken linkbacks in RSS feeds. Added checks for: link, guid, and main content to look for root relative links and fix them.
* The MiniProfile was throwing an error due to null karma points for the tokens KARMA and LEVEL. This has been resolved.
* Updated Business Objects and Scheduled Tasks.
* Added VivoSocialLicense XSL File.