The development of Vivo Social is discontinued?

Apr 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM
The development of Vivo Social is discontinued or will you continue?
Coordinator
May 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Development has continued, but will no longer be maintained by VivoWare or DNNSEO.
May 12, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Yes! Great News! I'm diving into this head down, this so much better that Dnn social group joke and boring profile page...
Hopefully not too many errors :) So let's keep this going. If you need a professional software tester/coordinator, let me know.

I'm testing on DNN7.0.6 and works ok, haven't test everything yet. weird layout issues using the vivoProfilesearch module on a full width skin (Adammer), but on the free facebook skin look more or less ok, yet components are repeating (I have the my feed section appearing twice), guess I have to forget about sleep and learn how to template and customize this beautiful beast.

Attacking the manuals now..
Aug 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Thank you to whomever is continuing the development.

DNN has gone insane with their pricing structure and have made it all but impossible to afford a useful site.

The community really needs some basic things like forums, etc.
May 7, 2015 at 4:44 PM
VivoSocial still has features that aren't matched in other DNN products. Are there still community contributors to this build?
Jul 15, 2015 at 10:50 AM
Hello
Can you please give some more details about Who will continue the support and developmen of project ?
And its source code will be here (on another project perhaps) ? or rather it will be migrated to github ?